An Update from EasyBooks
Our Office Is Still Currently Closed to The Public
Due to the current situation relating to COVID-19, we have some of our team working from home and two team members working on each floor at the office on a rota basis. This is in keeping with current Government guidelines.
Therefore, we want to remind you all that while the Welsh Government restrictions are still in place, our building is not open to the public until further notice.
However, we do realise that many of our clients will need to drop off or collect their paperwork at our office. In order to do this safely and still adhering to the Welsh Government restrictions, we have put some safety measures in place.
To drop off or collect any paperwork to us you will need to book an appointment slot
To do so please use one of the following ways: –
- Ring the office on 01554 751032
- Text our mobile on 07484 096449
- Email your accounts manager
With half hour intervals, our drop off times are between 9:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday – Friday
It is extremely important that clients do not just turn up at the office as this may result in us not being able to comply with the current social distancing guidelines especially if two clients should arrive at once.
We are keen to facilitate this process as safely as possible for both our staff and our clients.
Drop off procedure: –
- Please be as prompt as possible for your booked time slot
- If you are unable to attend your allotted time, please phone the office to let us know (We will either issue you a new time or say that it is safe for you to proceed)
- Before entering, please check that no one else is in the foyer
- If someone else is in the foyer, do not enter the building
- When you enter, please leave, or collect your paperwork in the box provided
- Please do not enter any of the main office areas
- Once you have dropped off/collected your paperwork please exit the building
- A team member will retrieve paperwork/documents that has been dropped off
Your accounts manager will contact you in due course with any necessary queries in the usual way.
Thank you so much for your co-operation and your patience during this time.
Signing off of accounts and tax returns will be done electronically via our client portal wherever possible.
Other arrangements can be made if this is not possible for you.
We are still sorry that we are unable to meet any of you face to face,
but we can offer meetings on Zoom or by telephone with any team member.
Cloud Accounting System Year End Process
If you work on a cloud accounting system, once you have finalised your last transactions for the year end, please alert your client manager so they know to book the job in and retrieve the necessary reports. We will then contact you via email or phone if we require any further information from you.
- Posted by EasyBooks
- On 18th May 2020
- 0 Comments