We are Hiring – Join our Team
Full Time Experienced Accounts Technician
EasyBooks are currently looking to recruit an experienced accounts technician to join our busy accountancy practice on a full time basis.
The successful candidate can look forward to being part of an excellent friendly and hardworking team and will receive exposure to various accounting aspects.
Day to day work will include the following:
- General bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliation
- Pension auto enrolment
- Preparation of Sole trader, Ltd company & Charity year end accounts to end stage, ready for final review.
- Tax Return client sign off.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Regular communication with HMRC and dealings with clients via telephone, email or in person
- Client site visits as required.
- General administration duties plus other ad hoc tasks as required
To successfully complete the role, the candidate will require a knowledge of: –
- Sage payroll
- Sage accounting packages
Ideally the candidate will possess some level of accounts-based qualification (Either: Relevant degree, AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA) although those demonstrating qualification by experience will also be considered.
Experience in a similar working environment is beneficial as well as the ability to work as part of a growing hard-working team.
The position advertised is: –
- Full Time
- 9 am – 5 pm
- Monday – Friday
- Half an Hour lunch
Salary will be based on the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Please apply with a CV to: –
EasyBooks Wales Ltd.
Unit 4, Dragon 24,
You can also email your CV and interest of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and good luck
- Posted by EasyBooks
- On 16th March 2023
- 0 Comments