Please Note This Date Has Now Passed
Attention all Sole traders/self-employed, rental partnerships, and any other working partnerships.
Friday, 29th July 2022 was our first EasyBooks deadline of the year.
Even though this date has now passed, it is still important that you bring in all your necessary paperwork to us before the second deadline.
Please note, however there will now be a 5% additional charge to your final invoice.
When preparing to bring in your self-assessment paperwork to us, please check through our checklist and include all the relevant documents and paperwork that apply to you.
- Invoices and sales receipts
- Bank statements and cashbook records
- Mileage records (if applicable)
- Loan/HP agreements
- Details of all business transactions
- Information relating to your property income
- Capital/Expenditure in the previous tax year (e.g. mortgage interest, repairs, insurance, rates.)
- Anything else you can think of that may be relevant
- P60—from your employer showing your income and the tax you’ve paid on it
- P45— if you have left a job within the tax year
- P11 or P9D—detailing benefits and expenses
- Pension income
- Grant income
- Interest on bank or building society accounts
- Dividends from investments
- Any other income you receive
Are you a limited company contemplating changing your company petrol/diesel/hybrid car to an electric vehicle? If so, you may want to get in touch with your EasyBooks accounts manager to find out some of the perks that go along with having an electric vehicle, namely your Benefits in Kind tax (BIK).
(Please note that this picture is an example and for illustration purposes only.)
Meet One of Our Clients
Dr Gary Mendoza offers online coaching courses – mentor schooling through his company Stages of Change.
He works with personal trainers and nutritionists to teach the skills and theories required to help clients make a permanent lifestyle change, with online coaching courses.
Stages of Change mentor school offers a unique opportunity to learn the skills and understanding required to assist others in making lifestyle changes.
To learn more about what skills Dr Gary Mendoza can assist you with, follow the link here
Join in for a fun and friendly evening of networking, the way it should be! No membership fees, no contracts, just the opportunity to network with other like-minded business people. Build relationships that work.
The guest speaker will be Hayley Wheeler and she will be talking about
Emotional Performance – The Missing Link.
Light refreshments will also be provided so please book early. Numbers are limited and the last few events have sold out in advance.
Tickets are now on sale for the September Event which will be held on: –
Tuesday, 13th September from 5.30pm at
Parc y Scarlets
- Posted by EasyBooks
- On 26th August 2022
- 0 Comments