Our Client Portal
No Excuses Please
We would like to remind all our clients that we have new software available to you called Virtual Cabinet. Many of our clients took advantage of this during the rush in January to sign off their self-assessments. One client even signed off their paperwork whilst sunning themselves in a warmer climate and relaxing on a sun lounger, now that’s a lovely thought.
It is the new way to send and receive confidential files safely and securely through a client portal.
If you would like to make use of this client portal you will need to register with us and once you’ve completed that you will be able to see all the files that have been uploaded for you.
When a file is uploaded to your portal you will receive an email to prompt you to sign in. When you receive your first email you will be able to register and create a password.
The type of documents that we can send to you will be your tax returns, which you can view and sign electronically to send back to us. You will also be able to upload documents to send to us. This is all done securely through your client portal.
Anyone else feeling the need to say, “One to beam up Scotty.”
Once you have registered and set up your password you are good to go.
But if you need to quickly find your portal link just go to our website via your PC, tab or mobile and at the top of the page you will find the Client Portal there.
standardise data protection law across all 28 EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing personally identifiable information (PII). It also extends the protection of personal data and data protection rights by giving control back to EU residents. GDPR replaces the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive and goes into force on May 25, 2018. It also supersedes the 1998 UK Data Protection Act.
We would like to point out that if you prefer to do things the traditional way and remain using/sending/receiving paperwork by post or in person we still offer this service.
No Excuses Please
- My mother-in-law is a witch and put a curse on me
- I’m too short to reach the post box
- I was just too busy – my first maid left, my second maid stole from me and my third maid was very slow to learn.
- Our junior member of staff registered our client in Self-Assessment by mistake because they were not wearing their glasses.
- My boiler had broken, and my fingers were too cold to type.
You must admit they’re all bad and a very poor excuse for missing that deadline.
- A carpenter claiming £900 for a 55-inch TV and sound bar to help him price his jobs.
- £40 on extra woolly underwear, for five years.
- £756 for my pet dog insurance
- A music subscription so I can listen to music while I work
- A family holiday to Nigeria
How many of them made you roll your eyes or laugh out loud? Some people will really try and use any excuse.
Thought of the day…
Look straight ahead, fix your eyes on what lies before you, don’t get side-tracked.
- Posted by EasyBooks
- On 8th April 2019
- 0 Comments