Before you visit our Office
November 6th Deadline
We would like to remind you all that with the Covid restrictions in place our building is not open to the public until further notice.
Please read on to find out how to drop off/pick up your paperwork safely.
Dropping off/Picking Up Paperwork
Can we remind you that our building is not open to the public at this time.
We are aware however, that many of you will need to come to the office to drop off your paperwork therefore, while the covid restrictions in Wales still apply, we have put some safety measures in place.
Text a message: 07484 096449
Email us: email@example.com
The procedure to drop off your paperwork is as follows:
- You will need to book an appointment to drop off/pick up your paperwork.
- Please be as prompt as possible for your booked time slot.
- You will only be allowed entry into the foyer – before entering, please check that no one else is present.
- Please leave your paperwork in the marked box provided.
- Once you have dropped off/collected your paperwork please exit the building.
- A team member will retrieve your paperwork/documents once you have left.
- If you cannot attend your allotted time, please let us know and we will issue you a new time.
- Drop off/pick up times will be between 9:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
- It is extremely important that no one is to just show up.
- Please also note that we have provided hand sanitiser in the foyer, located by the front door.
- Mask should be worn when entering the building.
- Please do not cross the barrier and walk into any of our office spaces.
- We are still complying with the 2meter (6 foot) distancing guidelines.
Put the date on the wall calendar, in your diary and set yourself an alarm, this is a deadline not to be missed!!!
FRIDAY, 6th November, 5 pm
If You are a Sole Trader, a Partner in a business, a Company Director or receive an income from a Rental property, you need to send us your Self-Assessment 2019/20 paperwork now!
With the chaos of Covid 19 we did not set our first deadline in July. However, we have set one for the beginning of November.
While their work load was quiet or on hold, many of our clients took the opportunity to bring in their 2019/20 self-assessment paperwork, which is great as our staff were kept busy and our clients tax returns will be filed on time and without any penalty charges and without any additional fees added to their total year end invoice.
So, with that in mind if you haven’t brought/sent/portal-ed in your paperwork yet, why not gather it all together and bring/send/portal it into us before we hit that November 6th deadline.
All your relevant paperwork and documents should be with us by this date.
After this date has passed there will be an additional charge to your total year end invoice.
It is with a heavy heart that the EasyBooks team have to bid a fond farewell to one of our long-term team members, Liz.
Elizabeth Watkins has been with us for 9 years and has now decided to pursue a different path in her career.
During the time that she does not work at EasyBooks, Liz has been a support worker for university students with mental health issues.
Liz has been given the opportunity to give more of her time over as a support worker and feels it is right for her to pursue this together with doing an online masters degree in this subject too.
We really really want to say may God bless as you take this step of faith into this new venture.
Hello, Benjamin Karimi,
His name is Benjamin and he is our new trainee. While he does his ‘hands on’ training in the office, Ben is also studying for his AAT qualification.
During his free time Benjamin enjoys cooking and spending time outdoors pursing many different activities.
We want to give Benjamin a BIG EasyBooks welcome to the team.
- Posted by EasyBooks
- On 24th September 2020
- 0 Comments